Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of www.budflowers.com.au and the purchase of any goods from it.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions by engaging with the website or placing an order. Bud Flowers reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All product prices given excludes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and GST is included in the price.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and not included on the product page.
- For Bud Flowers to process your order through, we need to collect personal information from you, eg name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment confirmation must be made before any orders will be dispatched.
- We hold the right to check ID and proof of address before dispatching any order to ensure security and protection against fraud.
- You should receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through and an email confirmation. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing email@example.com
- Same-day delivery - orders must be placed strictly by 12pm (noon) that day. If you select that day after 12pm delivery will occur the following business day.
- All orders work under an 'Authority To Leave' System. Our couriers have the authority to leave flowers at, or near, the front door if we deem it safe to do so. If necessary, we will contact the recipient or sender to let them know where we've left their flowers. If there is nowhere safe to leave them we’ll attempt to contact the sender to re-arrange delivery which is an extra cost to the sender. If we are unable to make contact, Bud Flowers is not able to re-deliver, replace or refund the product.
- Fresh flowers and plants are only available for delivery at selected Melbourne suburbs. This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
- Same-day Melbourne courier delivery is between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day unless confirmed prior to order by our team.
- Please note the delivery option you select is your responsibility, please be careful when selecting and if any changes need to be made email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We can not guarantee changes if you do not receive written confirmation from the team.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT
- Flowers are selected by the team. Please make contact prior to ordering if you would like to request style, colour or varieties.
- The team will try and fulfil specific requests, please note these can NOT be guaranteed and are subject to availability on the day.
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The products will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the style has sold out.
DAYS OF OPERATION
- Bud Flowers does not operate on public holidays or over the Christmas period, so flowers cannot be sent on these days.
- If you book flowers for public holidays or over the Christmas holiday we will deliver ASAP after the holidays or refunded.
WARRANTIES, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is provided. It's the sender's responsibility to make sure they provide detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- Bud Flowers chooses the best in seasonal produce. Flower varieties may change depending on climate and availability with growers. Due to the perishable nature of flowers, the lifespan varies from bloom to bloom.
- Bud Flowers does NOT ofter refunds for change of mind. We can offer you a credit to use on your next order if the perishable goods have not been sourced specifically or already sent. However if you are not satisfied with the arrangement or product please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will try to rectify the situation within reason and at our discretion.
- For products that exclude flowers and plants you may exchange or ask for a credit note. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to do so.
- Bud Flowers can NOT guarantee the exact colour or variations of ANY flower, plant or product used in any arrangements. All natural products are subject to differences, environmental impacts and no two products will be the same.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this may be at an additional cost.
If you do not agree or are unable to agree with ANY of the above terms and conditions then you must NOT place an order or enquire first. All discrepancies will be referenced back to the above terms on all orders, quotes, emails or any forms of communication with Bud Flowers
If you need further assistance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Bud Flowers .